This video covers the full process to set up a paid event from entering in your payout information to setting a ticket price.
Allow Guests to Choose a Price
If you want to give your guests flexibility, you can set a Suggested Amount and a Minimum Amount on the payment tab.
The animation below shows how you can set this up.
If you allow guests to choose a price, this is what they will see on your event page:
- Sign into your account on zmurl.com
- Visit zmurl.com/home/payment
- Click on the "Payment" tab
- Click on "Enter Payment Details"
This will take you to a Stripe hosted form that will collect personal, business, and banking details from you. This process will set you up with a Stripe account that you can use to manage your payments.
- Go thru the onboarding process with Stripe and make sure to enter all of the necessary information.
After filling out this form, you will be redirected back to ZmURL
- 6. Wait for your Stripe account to be approved
Stripe may require time to validate your information. Usually this takes less than 24 hours, but it can sometimes be immediately approved.
- Once your account is approved, go to the Manage event page → Payment tab. Now you'll be able to set a ticket price for your event.
- Send out your event link and start collecting payments
We use Stripe to process credit card payments. Stripe charges 2.9% + 30¢ for credit card processing.
During the quarantine period, ZmURL is free for paid events. You will just pay the credit card processing fee.